Saturday 17 April 2010

The sad lamentations of a holiday wasted

Not wasted in a holiday sense, but a work sense, as being a good little student I strove to complete a lot of work over the holidays and being an actual student I did bugger all.
I started doing a few designs for an animation in flash I may do. It comes from a youtube sound recording, but I'm not saying anymore than that because I don't know if I'll get it done. For now, heres a still-

-and heres an actual background-

Apart from these, I don't remember doing much else. There are plenty of things still yet to finish, but then I always have those. Otherwise, I tried to do a small amount of drawing practice, by copying the photographic reference I've been collecting in one of my reference books.


Doing the book in order originally, I started on cats. Most of these I'm not pleased with at all, and I think the ones I do actually like I coloured. I had a lot of trouble trying to keep the faces in proportion.


Strangely, drawing hands was much easier. Which I don't understand at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment