Saturday 20 November 2010

The Rough Work




Designs for the Eagle have been done. It isn't meant to do much body wise apart from react to Z's rant at the end, so all the movement is in the face and head.
The Warhol-print was just for some colourful fun.
Most of the Eagle's reactions are drawn here for reference in the animation. I will probably have to do one for Z and P rather than trying to guess what the face will look like.
Design wise, it's just a big eagle. Not much more to it than that.

--------------------------------------------
Okay, I have tried repeatedly (last time was about the eighth) but I cannot get videos to upload on to my profile with the current internet, either with blogger or youtube. If I can find a connection good enough to get some up I have some WIP's to upload, but until then it's a no go.

No comments:

Post a Comment