Saturday 30 January 2010

SIAN used FLASH! SIAN is confused about MAYA! SIAN hurt itself in its confusion!

Continuing towards the steady count down towards deadlines, I'm still having problems with the essay, but may have finally made a decision on the question. A week too late I suspect.


As is in the title, I think Maya and After Effects are tying a close first with which is making me worry more (program wise, the essay is definitely CRITICAL HIT when it comes to my stress level)so I'll complain about those. As ever, Maya is like some great insurmountable barrier of commands the I need some kind of technical Rosetta Stone to translate. But I may have hit on the problem! Recently I had trouble trying to use the Vector interface, and it turned out the menu I'd dragged out was not the one for simple polygons but rather NURB's, explaining my fruitless days work.
The other time, I couldn't get the wireframe/solid short cut to work.
Turns out, I was pressing F5 instead of 5! (If thats a joke to you, theres no hope).

Aftereffects is sort of mingled with the worry of live at five, the hand in of which seems to change everytime I listen. My nails are going to get shorter very rapidly.


Something I am feeling relatively confident on is Flash, which I feel I'm actually understanding. I may be doing the beginners lessons, which I'm sure aren't taxing in the slightest, but I feel happier after coming out of the lesson. I have very short tests done in Flash but I saved them as swf, so they won't load on to this. So SUPER EFFECTIVE!

...Why the pokemon theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment