Starting with the animation weight exercise, it's a great way to get me back into the habit of actually a)working and b) practicing after classes. I'm quite rusty after the holiday, so I'm going to try to get the best possible movement on this thing so I can see where I seriously need to brush up.
Never being one to try something simple, I decided to animate one of my characters, Max the Vampire Kleptomaniac, lifting. He's fairly simple as a character although theres a lot of secondary animation with the hair and clothes to think about with the movement.
This started out fairly well for me, and I'm pleased with the movement of the hair and the squash and stretch when he's trying to shift the box but as with all of my projects I ran out of time at the end and it got quite rushed. Add to that the exported file seems to run at a lower frame rate and the action comes off as more jerky.